Sounds like you're also busy training!145 rpm for how long? What sort of power?Nice to see the squat weight going up too!
In an earlier interval at about 140 rpm, I did about 900 watts. At 145 rpm, it was approximately 700 watts. I have to look at the earlier run towards that 140 and 145 parts and see how they differ.Maybe it was a gust of wind.... (just like we discussed via IM) :D
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sounds like you're also busy training!
145 rpm for how long? What sort of power?
Nice to see the squat weight going up too!
In an earlier interval at about 140 rpm, I did about 900 watts. At 145 rpm, it was approximately 700 watts.
I have to look at the earlier run towards that 140 and 145 parts and see how they differ.
Maybe it was a gust of wind.... (just like we discussed via IM) :D
Post a Comment