Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random musings


1611 and 1608 max power in 2 of those sprints.
All sprints over 1500 watts.
5 second power: 1502 watts.
Numbers are improving steadily. Need to duplicate the numbers on the track eventually.
Speaking of the track, I'll be the supervisor for the Thurs night Open Session for Advanced and Intermediate riders. Come and ride with us!
Will be making some additions to my gym program - I'll add some plyometrics work and I'm anxious to see what kind of impact that has on the numbers. I'll start that tomorrow morning (Thursday).

2 comments:

Manley Man said...

Nice effort on those sprints. Being over 1,500 watts for the whole set of sprints is pretty cool.

Robin Horwitz said...

I like to call that Monday sprints - ego boost or buster :)

Truthfully, I'd like to see the same type of numbers on the track and for 200tt then I'll be happy. Til then, those numbers pretty much mean nothing.