Friday, February 22, 2008

Awesome camp




Can't type everything at once but here's list of tidbits

- Approximately 15-16 campers per day with a staff of Hunter Allen and Adnan Kadir. Jim Myers and John Hanmann were here representing their products (Quarq and iBike respectively). For more information and scoop on this, go to http://adnankadir.wordpress.com/. It's damn interesting and I'm going to go for this set up to find the best CdA. Jim is also working on a track crankset and I'm excited about it.



- Robb Zberiski of Saris (Powertap) was here for Thursday and helped with the ITT day. He's great at gesturing and knows a bit of fingerspelling. I had tons of fun with him.



- Went down to Encino Velodrome. Oh man - that track makes Hellyer look like a picnic.... Was supposed to meet one of my athletes; Jenn but things didn't work out. I'll be back soon with my track bike that time.


- Staff of Hunter Allen, Adnan Kadir, Jill Gass, Jewel Jauregui, Lisa Tonello, Rory O'Reilly, Omar Guzman and Everett Glenn. This is a great group of staff. Can't ask for a better group of people.
So you might be feeling crappy for missing this camp, worry not: There's a camp in Marin County in 3rd week of March. Go and check it out: http://www.peakscoachinggroup.com/camps/cycling_camps_marin_2008.html

No comments: